Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crazy busy (and thanks for putting up with me)

Just a warning - this is somewhat of a "woe is me" post.
I think I'm getting an ulcer...seriously.  I can't remember the last time I've done nothing.  School started 2 and a half weeks ago.  Whoever said "they bore you to death" 3L year of law school was definitely lying.

This summer has been awesome, but as is apparent from my lack of blogging, very busy.  Almost every weekend has been a German-American event...and those that weren't were the few free times to spend with friends and family.  I was working at the Clinic in the law school all summer and got a part-time Law Clerk job in July, both of which kept my weekdays full.  Now, with the bar looming, prep classes are starting this weekend and time management is a necessity.

I'm sitting up right now texting one of the Chairwomen of the Parade trying to figure out if I can schedule an event Thursday morning in NYC and still make my afternoon class.  And I'm finishing some reading for tomorrow's class.

Thank goodness I have so many people in my life who keep me sane and do what they can to help.  My friends are amazing - they listen to my kvetching and do what they can to keep me smiling and help me out.  My boyfriend is unbelieveable - he's come to events, made dinner so I have food, talked me through a lot of stressed out moments, and he's inconveniencing himself a lot to make the parade.  My family is absolutely wonderful - my mom has made almost every event this summer even on crutches for a few weeks and she's picking up my gown for me so I don't have to miss class, my dad has moved his work schedule to make sure he's supporting me, and my brother has somehow found time to be there in person.

Now that I have pictures, I can actually post about events.  I want to get a few things in before the parade in 10 days!  Look for something tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment